General terms and conditions
Balzwerk UG (limited liability), Magirusstraße 22, D-89250 Senden/Hittistetten
These General Terms and Conditions are addressed to Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) customers who are consumers in the sense of § 13 BGB (German Civil Code). A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for a purpose that is neither commercial nor self-employed (§ 13 BGB).
These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to all articles offered for shipment by Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) in the e-commerce shop (hereinafter: online shop) at https://www.balzwerk.de and .com for consumers. Deviations from these general terms and conditions of business shall only be effective if accepted in writing by Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt). General terms and conditions of the customer shall not apply.
References to the applicability of statutory provisions shall only have a clarifying meaning. Even without such clarification, the statutory provisions shall therefore apply insofar as these are not amended by our General Terms and Conditions.
II Conclusion of contract
1. orders in the Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) online shop are only possible via the internet. Offers are subject to change and non-binding. 2.
2. the order of the articles by the customer shall be deemed to be a binding offer of contract, unless otherwise stated in the order or other agreements. A purchase contract for the ordered item(s) shall only be concluded once we have confirmed the order electronically in writing after checking our stock of goods (order confirmation).
3. drawings, illustrations, dimensions, weights or other performance data in the Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) online shop are not binding if this is expressly mentioned, e.g. by the designation “sample”.
III Price, Payment
(1) The prices stated in the Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) Online-Shop on the day of the order shall be decisive. Prices are quoted to the best of our knowledge. Should the Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) website nevertheless contain an obvious error, such as typing or calculation errors, CarSign shall grant the customer an immediate right of withdrawal.
2 Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall assume the packaging and shipping costs for orders with a value of € 500.00 or more.
3) Payment for the delivered goods is currently made exclusively by advance payment, direct debit or cash on delivery.
4. the purchase price shall be due upon confirmation of the order by Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) (in the case of cash on delivery, upon receipt of the item by the customer).
5. the customer shall only have a right of set-off if his possible counterclaims are undisputed or have been legally established.
1. orders are delivered at the stated shipping costs exclusively to addresses in Germany. Unless otherwise agreed, the ordered item will be delivered to the delivery address specified by the customer (if specified, otherwise the invoice address). For deliveries abroad, additional shipping costs of at least 5 euros will be charged. In such cases, we will explicitly inform the customer in writing of the exact shipping costs for the respective country at a later date.
Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall endeavour to deliver the ordered item to the customer within a maximum of 10 working days. In the case of special orders and individualised products, this can also be significantly exceeded. An expected delivery date will then be explicitly communicated, but the stated delivery time is not guaranteed. 3.
If Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is unable to comply with the delivery period specified in Clause 2 for reasons for which Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is not responsible (e.g. non-availability of the ordered item), CarSign shall inform the customer of this immediately and at the same time specify a new reasonable delivery period. If the ordered item is also not available within this new delivery period, Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall be entitled to withdraw from the contract. Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall immediately refund any consideration already paid by the customer.
(4) Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall be entitled to make partial deliveries if a contract for the delivery of several items has been concluded and it is possible and reasonable for the customer, according to the circumstances recognisable at the time of conclusion of the contract, to use each of these individually in accordance with their intended purpose.
The customer shall be solely responsible for the disposal of the packaging at its own expense.
V. Liability for defects in the ordered items
The liability of Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) for defects in the ordered articles shall be governed by the statutory provisions. Claims of the customer for damages or reimbursement of futile expenses can only be asserted if the prerequisites are fulfilled and within the scope of the following clause 6. Otherwise they are excluded.
(2) Notices of defects, other complaints and suggestions shall be addressed to Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt), Magirusstraße 22, 89250 Senden/Hittistetten, Tel. +49 7347 9588060.
The warranty period is two years from delivery of the ordered item. 4.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item or defects that occur after delivery, e.g. due to external influences or operating errors. Warranty claims shall also not exist in the event of improper handling of the item by the customer. 5.
5. inlays designed individually on the screen may deviate slightly in colour from the original, as screens vary in their colour reproduction.
VI Liability for other breaches of duty
(1) The liability of Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) for breaches of duty which do not consist of a defect or have caused damage exceeding the defect shall be governed by the statutory provisions, unless otherwise stipulated below.
2 Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) shall only be liable for damages, irrespective of the legal grounds, in the event of intent and gross negligence.
Claims of the customer arising from guarantees expressly assumed by Balzwerk UG (haftungsbeschränkt) as well as the Product Liability Act shall remain unaffected by the above provisions.
Status: 29 July 2014
Balzwerk UG (limited liability)